Largely rebuilt in 1923 as the New Empire, only part of the basic structure being retained. The present neo-Adam stuccoed façade dates from the rebuilding. Interior completely gutted for use as ballroom, bingo and later night club.
Demolition consent granted in 2008 for a replacement with residential units (although not yet undertaken in December 2008).
- 1910 - 1950
- 1910 Design/Construction: (architect unknown).
- 1910 - 1950 Use:
- 1923 Design/Construction: replaced by New Empire.Percy L Browne & Glover- Architect
- ListingNot listed