The hall opened in 1904 and was showing pictures by 1908. It later became a regular cinema. Gables and canted two-storey bays to front, which is in coursed rubble stone with ashlar dressings. Auditorium is a chapel-like rectangular room with panel-fronted balconies on three sides supported on slender cast iron columns. Flat ceiling with brackets at intervals down sides. Square proscenium opening with bracketed corners and moulded architrave.
Bethesda Chapel to rear is currently (2004) used for workshops and storage.
- Owner/Management: Rhondda Community Development Association
- 1904 Design/Construction:Unknown- Architect