Opened as Ealing Theatre, became the Hippodrome. Closed as a cinema (Palladium) in 1958 and demolished.
An interesting interior which retained the appearance of a theatre to the end. Two balconies with circular-curved fronts linked on either side of the proscenium to narrow boxes whose slender columns carried an elliptically-arched sounding board. Square proscenium with enriched architrave and tympanum over. Circular ceiling divided into eight panels. The ornament throughout had a rather Adamish flavour.
- 1899 - 1958
- 1899 Design/Construction: (architect unknown)
- 1899 - 1958 Use:
- CapacityLaterDescriptionc.1930: 1260
- ListingNot listed