A Gothic hall at second floor level above retail units and offices. Approached by a stone staircase directly from the street. Galleries on both sides and opposite stage supported on pillars of cast iron and with gilded panels of open ironwork. The stage was large. The original decor was French; later 1920) the walls were stencilled with corporate emblems & mottos. An unusual survival, with interesting cast ironwork. The theatre requires further research.
- 1876 Design/Construction:Bird & Whittenbury (Manchester)- Architect
- 1876 Owner/Management: Ramsbottom Industrial & Pimclant Society
- ListingNot listed