Institute Of Contemporary Arts (ICA)
The Institute of Contemporary Arts is housed at Nash House, part of John Nash's Carlton House Terrace, having moved from an Oxford Street basement in 1968. Entered from the Mall, the Institute contains a 200-seat theatre as well as galleries, cinemas meeting rooms and bars.
- 1968 : continuing
- 1833 Design/Construction:John Nash- Architect
- 1968 Use: continuing
- 1968 Alteration: conversion of house for the Arts.Maxwell Fry & Jane Drew- Architect