Applecart Arts is based in a former Methodist Church and meeting hall. It was previously the Harold Road Centre. The Methodist Church was built in 1902 and later adapted for community use with a meeting hall with raised stage added in the 1950s. The hall has been converted to a 108 seater theatre, with rehearsal space, a cafe and offices in the former church.
- Owner/Management: Newham Methodist Circuit
- 1902 Design/Construction: Built as Methodist church
- 2017 Alteration: Community hall converted to a theatre
- 2017 Owner/Management: Applecartlive Ltd