Theatre In Clemens Street
Closed as a theatre in 1866. The much altered two-storeyed stuccoed façade and pitched roofed brick shell survive but the interior has gone. The ground floor has lost its five arched entrance doors and three-bay, square-columned porch. In 1993 some unsightly alterations to the façade were made good, but the ground floor is now shops.
- 1848 - 1866
- Design/Construction: n.d. as a chapelUnknown- Architect
- 1848 Alteration: converted to theatreUnknown- Architect
- 1848 - 1866 Use:
- 1993 Alteration: façade alteredUnknown- Architect
- ListingNot listed