Palace and Hippodrome
Lively stuccoed front of three storeys with three central bays slightly recessed between flanking, one-bay pilastered pavilions. Ground and first floors altered. Tall windows in upper storey with Corinthian pilasters and steep pediments. Balustraded parapet. Interior completely gutted.
- 1887 : Until when not known.
- 1887 Use: Until when not known.
- 1887 Design/Construction:J P Jones & Messrs Waring & Sons- Architect
- 1887 Owner/Management: Harry Day, manager and lessee
- 1895 Owner/Management: Clarence Sounes, owner
- 1899 Owner/Management: Edward Quigley, owner
- 1904 Owner/Management: Mr Bateman, lessee
- 1907 Owner/Management: Frank MacNaughton
- 1912 Owner/Management: B H Ward, lessee; Douglas Watson, manager
- 2001 Owner/Management: J D Wetherspoon, owners
- ListingNot listed