Monk Street Theatre
The theatre was taken over by the Freemasons in 1846 and given an entirely new façade, though the interior was allowed to retain much of its theatrical identity. The compiler was told that the foyer, gallery and dressing rooms are still extant, but permission to inspect was refused.
- 1838 - 1844
- 1838 Design/Construction: orUnknown- Architect
- 1838 Owner/Management: W J Cooper, manager
- 1838 - 1844 Use:
- 1846 Alteration: converted to Masonic HallG V Maddox- Architect
- ListingNot listed